- This product does not contain chloride ions and has no corrosion effect on steel bars. It is suitable for all civil and industrial buildings and prestressed reinforced concrete components, mortar, etc.
- The early strength agent is suitable for construction under low temperature conditions in early winter and early spring
- This agent is used for Portland cement, especially for the reinforcement and modification of slag cement.
Instructions for use
- Dosage: generally 3-6% of cement
- In order to keep the quality of the concrete mixed with this agent uniform, the mixing time should be extended by 1-2 minutes.
- The concrete mixed with this agent cannot use active mineral orthopedics (such as: opal).
- If the agent is wet and agglomerated, it must be crushed or weathered before use, and its performance will not change.
Calcium formate is a white to yellowish flowable powder with a slight odor, molecular formula: C2H2CaO4, is a building material additive.
It can be used in construction mortar and construction concrete to accelerate its hardening speed, and can also be used as a processing aid for oil and natural gas extraction.
|Calcium formate content||98%|
The main function of the product:
- Shorten the setting and hardening time of concrete.
- Normalize the phenomenon of retarding time of cement under low temperature conditions.
- Enhance the early strength of cement at low temperature.
Product application fields:
Various dry mix mortars.
All kinds of concrete (except ordinary reinforced concrete).
Dosage and Precautions for Participation:
Packed in 25kg paper bags, stored at room temperature, protected from moisture, away from food and beverages. The shelf life is not less than 2 years.
The amount of dry powder mortar and concrete per ton is about 0.5~1.0%, and the maximum amount added is 2.5%.